Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday night...

...with no plans for partying is perfect for a (unfortunately speeded up) fasting. After some time now, having eaten too much chocolates and with a mailbox full of candies waiting for me when arriving home, I decided that it is high time to do another liver and gallbladder cleansing.

And here I am, sitting and typing this after second glass of MgSO4 (mmmmmmmmmm, tasty), still 40 minutes to go before I will take the one and true magic posion - 150ml of olive oil and 150 ml of fresh grapefruit juice followed by a good night sleep.

And then? Well, again I wait until 6 a.m., drink 3rd glass of salty water and then again at 8 a.m. and then I visit the meditation place for a half an hour to an hour.

And then? Then I am ready for some chocolate:) Just joking. Then I will make myself some nice freshly made celery-carrot-ginger juice......mmmmmm

Are you ready to give it a try? Have a look at the previous experiment. I am most interested in what kind of little green will come out this time:) Pictures follow.

Previous liver and gallbladder cleansing

Why I do this entertaining process? Have a look at Dr. Hulda Clark`s webpage and Dr Clark`s Information Centre

No comments: