Monday, August 27, 2007

Little green ...

(Don`t worry, they were not as big as the look like. The bigger was about 7 mm in length.)

This weekend I finally found time to do this amazing experiment to see if there are really little green living inside me.



And here they are, they came out as described in the liver cleansing process. And there were many, these are just the bigger ones I managed to pull out of the toilet. Yes, toilet:) I know, bljak, but I knew that if I would not have provided my own photo no-one would believe me, isn`t it so? But they were swimming on the top, so it was not so difficult ;)



So, what am I exactly talking about. I am talking about liver and gallbladder cleansing. Search on Google for detailed explanation how to do it, why is it good, etc. And if you want to do it and you are not sure, you are free to ask.



I can only say that I feel much better now, better than before and I am sure I will do this soon again.

2 comments:

NoKas said...

I will take a look.... but this looks really funny!

Anonymous said...

Tiuj verdaj buletoj simple formas el la oleo, kiun vi ĵus trinkis: vidu klarigon ĉi tie.