Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sunrise and sunset in Brussels

Who says Brussels is ugly, grey and cold?


If my memory does not tricks me and if we do not live in the Matrix world, I have to admit that Brussels has good sides as well. We get some hot days up here as well. Ok, ok, these pictures were taken mid April 2007, however we have had quite many days like these lately. The best thing about this picture is that it was taken from my apartment. Great, no? I have the chance to see sunset everyday. And if I go to the other side of the apartment I can see the sunrise.


One of my next blogs will be listing 10 good things about Brussels. There are good sides as well!




St. Nicholas is baking cookies very often in the morning in Brussels! Sunrise in Brussels! (For decrypted message ask a Slovene!)





Sunset in Brussels!

No comments: