Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fruits vs. IT technology

IT technology is something that I will probably never be acquainted with enough. I can still recall my amazement when I first heard of an Apple and it was not connected to fruits:) Some time ago I crossed a Blackberry and the astonishment appeared again. When did the fruits become IT components?

Children do not even know anymore where the fruits are coming from. They see them as something you buy in the shops. If you show them the fruit-trees they get confused.

I never had an Apple or a Blackberry, at least not yet, but I have eaten many apples and true wild blackberries:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello precious That watched so sweet you have, she is worthy of a as beautiful angel as vos! A Agrégame kiss to the Messenger: jfrancisco70@hotmail.com