Friday, July 6, 2007

Postcards from the south


Hello to everybody,

This is just to inform you that I will be leaving this beautiful city of Brussels today for 3 weeks. Yes, although I did not get approval from my closest PSTF (Personal Support Task Force), but those who know me, know as well that I will rebel everything, especially when not approved:)

Anyway, I will be here, just not so often (depends on the availability of the wireless networks of my lovely neighbours), but those who would like to get a real postcard from one of the countries down south, please send me your real addresses:)

And as I already promised, I will take pictures of my village:) My parents will be happy to provide you with roof over the head in our big house and make you eat a lot, beware:) he he

See you soon, happy holidays to everybody,

Manca:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola preciosa Que mirada tan dulce tienes, es digna de un ángel tan bello como vos! Un beso
jfrancisco70@hotmail.com