Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A trip with an elevator

It happened. It has happened to me as well. And I thought it will never happen. I was stuck in the elevator for about 15 minutes. Alone. No sound of elevator being alive except the blinking lights above me.

It was like in a horror movie. Colleagues on the other side of the elevator door talking to me, trying to calm me down and telling me to conjugate verb in Dutch. So I tried. "Ik ben in de lift. Je bent in de lift. Hij is in de lift. Maar, neeee, je bent niet in de lift. En hij is ook niet in de lift. Ik ben in de lift alleen. Ik alleen."

My mind was blocked on the lift. I did not panic, however I have to say I did not feel comfortable after seeing too many horror movie including lifts.

But, there is fun everywhere. Do you still remember this movie?
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/disco-elevator-p1.php

No comments: