Thursday, March 13, 2008

Electricity bill

Finally the day arrived I have been waiting almost 1 year. It has been almost one year since I last paid my electricity. But, do not get me wrong, I would love to pay it, I wanted to pay it, I gave several calls to the electricity company in Brussels, I even had friend going there asking them to bill me.

And today I found a lovely envelope in my mailbox. At least I thought so. I was happy to expect a bill. But..., yes, of course, there must always be but if you live in Belgium. The electricity company only sent me a letter asking me to provide them with the counter numbers, which I have already done several times. However, not this way yet.

Is there any other place in this world where the companies do not want us to pay bills? Is there somebody else in this world or is it just me being so strange wanting to pay my bills?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It also happened to me... and when the built finally came... it hurted a bit....